Saturday 28 March 2009

A few more bets

I’m a week in to my little experiment now and its been a busier week than I thought it would be so I’ll share with you the bets I have made so far.

Bet

Odds

Result

Specials(Dancing on ice) - Donal to not get perfect 30

1.05

Win

UFC 97 - Anderson Silva Win

1.18

Open

Politics - General Election Jan 2010 or later

1.20

Open

F1 - Lewis Hamilton to beat Jenson Button

1.57

Open

Tennis - Roger Federer beat Kevin Kim

1.02

Win

Tennis - Novak Djokovic beat Frank Dancevic

1.07

Win

Tennis - Andy Roddick beat Diego Junqueira

1.02

Win

Tennis - Elena Dementieva beat Anastasia Pivovarova

1.04

Win

Tennis - Ana Ivanovic beat Mariya Koryttseva

1.07

Win

Tennis - Dinara Safina beat Mathilde Johansson

1.04

Win

Football - Italy beat Montenegro

1.57

Open

Football - Germany beat Liechtenstein

1.02

Open

Football - Denmark beat Malta

1.14

Open

In a week I have made a profit of £0.31.  If I can keep this up I will have a total of £116.16 after a year, that’s equivalent to 16.16% AER if it was in a savings account!.  So while 31p may sound insignificant, as the saying goes, ‘take care of the pennies and the pounds look after themselves’.  But as I said at the start of this post, I have been a little bit busier than I expected to be in this first week, (I’ll explain why in my next post) so I don’t expect  to keep up this rate of return for the full year.  If nothing else, I am sure there will be a few losses at least over the year.

Next time I’ll expand on my strategy a little more and explain why I think I have already made a couple of mistakes by deviating from it.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment