Friday 20 March 2009

First Post

First post to the blog, so what’s it all about? Well to put it simply, over the next year I will be carrying out an experiment to see if I can gamble with £100 to get a better return than by leaving the £100 in a savings account. ‘Idiot’, ‘Your mad’, ‘Insane’ and other far less complimentary words I here you cry. Well before you hit the ‘back button’ let me explain in a little more detail what I am doing.

Straight off, I will not be betting the whole £100 on a single event, I have a strategy that will minimise my liabilities and hopefully steadily grow my money.

In the next couple of posts I’ll explain my strategy a little more as well as giving some background information as to why I am doing this experiment in the first place.

Finally, I would like to make it clear that I am NOT recommending this as an alternative investment strategy it is an experiment, nothing more. This blog is to serve as a record of the experiment and maybe provide people with something to enjoy reading.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment